Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Plan...

All good things start with a plan...

The plan might be thrown away after a few days or a lot many changes could be made...

But there should always be a plan to reach a goal!

So what is my plan?

There are 2 parts of it : Diet & Exercise. Let us just talk about the diet plan today...

For my Diet part here are the details :

5.00 am : Wake up & have a cup of tea + 1 chapati
7.00 am : 1 Glass Milk + 1 fruit
9.00 am : Breakfast - Bowl of fresh veggies + 1 boiled egg white with lemon juice, pepper & salt dressing.
11.00 am : 1 Glass juice - fruit / veggie
1.00 pm : Lunch : Bowl of fresh veggies with lemon juice, pepper & Salt dressing.
4.00 pm : 1 cup of tea + 2 Biscuits
6.00 pm : 1 Glass Buttermilk / 1 cup dahi
8.00 pm : 1 bowl soup or 1 bowl steamed veggies
10.00 pm (or bedtime) : 1 Glass milk

Looks doable!

Yesterday, I did slip up a little bit - I had 2 cups of tea in the morning and had 2 biscuits - the digestive kind - with my second cup! I also had a small bite from the gulab jamoon my son was eating -that was because he said it was tasting sour (which it surely wasn't) and I wanted to make sure it was okay for him to eat it!
 
So far so good!!! I have noticed that cutting up the veggies and keeping them in the refrigerator in portion sizes, helps me stick to not eating anything else!~ 
 
What works for you?



0 comments:

Post a Comment